Главная Форум Регистрация Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны Календарь Правила форума Наше радио

Вернуться   Музыкальный Огонек > ЗАРУБЕЖНАЯ ШКАТУЛКА > Зарубежные группы и исполнители > Рок > Альбомы

Улыбнитесь
Чтобы вас не искусали комары - возьмите половинку лимона, бутылку текилы, солоночку соли и не ходите на улицу.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 24.01.2020, 05:06   #11
nosmirc
Продвинутый

Последний визит: 18.08.2022
Поблагодарил(а): 653

Spooky Tooth - Spooky Two [Japanese Remaster] (1969) Lossless

Artist: Spooky Tooth
Title Of Album: Spooky Two [Japanese Remaster]
Genre: Psychedelic Rock / Hard Rock / Progressive Rock
Year Of Release: 1969 (press '2010)
Quality: APE (tracks)
Size: ~ 370 MB
Upload: mega.nz

Track List:

01. Waitin' For The Wind
02. Feelin' Bad
03. I've Got Enough Heartache
04. Evil Woman
05. Lost In My Dream
06. That Was Only Yesterday
07. Better By You, Better Than Me
08. Hangman Hang My Shell On A Tree
Bonus tracks:
09. The Weight
10. Do Right People
11. That Was Only Yesterday
12. Oh! Pretty Woman
13. Waitin' For The Wind
14. Feelin' Bad
15. The Weight

Line-up:

Luther Grosvenor - Guitar
Mike Harrison - Keyboards, Vocals
Mike Kellie - Drums
Greg Ridley - Bass, Guitar
Gary Wright - Keyboards, Vocals

Album Info at Discogs

Album Wiki

Album Lyrics (Main Program)

Unofficial Band Bio #1 (Russian)

Unofficial Band Bio #2 (Russian)

Available Videos:

Download / Скачать:

Скрытый текст
nosmirc вне форумаМужчина  
Вверх
Старый 17.02.2020, 00:09   #12
nosmirc
Продвинутый

Последний визит: 18.08.2022
Поблагодарил(а): 653

Painted Doll - Painted Doll (2018) Lossless

Artist: Painted Doll
Title Of Album: Painted Doll
Genre: Classic Rock / Psychedelic Rock
Year Of Release: 2018
Quality: APE (tracks)
Size: ~ 240 MB

Track List:

01. Together Alone
02. Carousel
03. Hidden Hand
04. Dressing Room
05. Painted Doll
06. Eclipse
07. She Talks To Mirrors
08. Stairwell
09. Find Your Mind
10. I Put A Spell On You

Line-up:

Chris Reifert - Drums, Percussion, Guitar, Bass
Dave Hill - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards [Keys]

Album Info at Discogs

Unofficial Album Review #1

Unofficial Album Review #2 (Russian)

Unofficial Band Bio

Painted Doll, the new band formed by comedian / guitar shredder Dave Hill (Valley Lodge, Cobra Verde) and heavy metal legend Chris Reifert (Autopsy, Death), have signed to NYC independent label Tee Pee Records. The group's self-titled debut, recorded and mixed by Tom Beaujour at Nuthouse Recording in Hoboken, NJ, will see a February 16, 2018 release. Today, the band releases both the album art and track listing for Painted Doll.

Painted Doll came to life when "a death metal guy and a power pop guy got hammered together at a Goblin concert in Texas." Soon after, Reifert and Hill began trying to out-deep cut each other with late 60's/early 70's Dutch and British psych pop before Chris suggested the two musicians form a band together inspired by the music they’d been trading. The record's acid trip-esque cover art was created by Hill himself, who calls the colorful collage "something I would have drawn on my notebook back in high school after too much Robitussin."

Dave Hill is a guy who likes power pop, and Chris Reifert is a guy who likes death metal. So what are they doing in a band together? Turns out those two sides come together better than you might expect on the debut album from their project Painted Doll. For a power pop guy, Hill sure doesn't mind big, dirty-sounding guitars; as a former member of Cobra Verde and Sons of Elvis, Hill (who is also a comic and a published author) likes his pop powerful, and the hefty guitar figures that dominate these tunes pack enough punch to satisfy rock dudes. And while Reifert, whose resume includes stints playing drums with Autopsy and Death, certainly knows how to pummel, he's a good enough technician that he can turn down to suit these songs, and he makes them rock without clubbing them to death. And with Hill also playing bass and keys and Reifert adding some guitar and bass work of his own, the division of labor allows each guy to inform one another's work, and as it happens, they bounce off one another very well. "Together Alone" is a great moody number that suggests these guys have been listening to their Blue Oyster Cult albums, "Hidden Hand" is garage rock played with a hard rock attack, "Painted Doll" and "She Talks to Mirrors" add a psychedelic undertow to the group's hooky hard rock, and "Stairwell" adds some welcome snarl to the mix. For a two-man band, Painted Doll have used the studio with enough savvy to make the performances sound full, rich, and flavorful, and the closing cover of "I Put a Spell on You" manages to put a fresh spin on an old classic. Painted Doll might seem like an odd prospect on paper, but in practice it's a great combination of melody and muscle, and Hill and Reifert would do well to head back into the studio once they work up some more songs.
[свернуть]

Download / Скачать:

Скрытый текст
nosmirc вне форумаМужчина  
Вверх
Ответ

Навигация
Вернуться   Музыкальный Огонек > Форум > ЗАРУБЕЖНАЯ ШКАТУЛКА > Зарубежные группы и исполнители > Рок > Альбомы

Опции темы